Ginger Ale Syrup
Drink More Good Hand-Crafted Ginger Ale Syrup starts out as raw organic cane sugar and distilled water. We combine them to make our syrups, then we infuse the essence of locally sourced and organic herbs and spices until the flavor profile is just right. We brought Ginger Ale back to what it used to be – made with real ginger. Every 10 gallon batch we make has 5 lbs of fresh organic ginger root that is hand sliced, lightly ran through a food processor to create a pulp, and then infused right into the syrup. We bring you real ginger flavor that you can actually see, and taste.
To use, simply mix 1 oz. of DMG Ginger Ale Syrup with 12 ozs. of seltzer water over ice and gently stir. Cut the recipe in half and try a flavored seltzer instead of a soda!
- 12.7 oz. bottle
- 17 Grams of Sugar / 70 Calories (per 1 ounce serving of syrup)
- 50% less sugar than main stream sodas
- NO High-Fructose corn syrup
- NO Artificial Flavors or Colors
- NO Preservatives
- Use it with your Soda Stream!
- Use it as a cocktail mixer!